- Carbon ceramic seals to increase durability and shaft/seal protection
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- Durable, lightweight steel roll cage to increase protection and maneuvering ability
- High performance engine with Oil Alert system
- Electronic ignition to increase fuel efficiency
Wet-Prime Pressure Pump
Godwin's GPP-50HX is a portable, gasoline-powered pump ideal for marine construction, remote firefighting, landscaping, irrigation, tank cleaning and jetting.
About Wet-Prime Pumps
Godwin's Wet-Prime line of portable, gasoline-powered pumps are available in dewatering, trash, pressure and plastic models. Wet-Prime pumps are capable of maximum heads to 187 ft (57 m) and maximum flows to 425 gpm (95 m³/hr).
The pumps feature a durable, yet lightweight steel roll cage for added protection and easy maneuvering. The pumps also include a high performance engine with “Oil Alert” system and electronic ignition to increase fuel efficiency. Wet-Prime Pumps are ideal for applications including construction dewatering, landscaping and irrigation, farming, remote firefighting and marine construction.