- High efficiency
- Excellent flow passing properties
- Motors with high power density
- Robust and reliable
WASTEWATER CHANNEL IMPELLER PUMP
Over the years, the classic C-pumps with shrouded impellers have proven to be both reliable and robust. They cover a wide capacity range and are designed to handle different types of media.
The Flygt C 3127 has a single-vane impeller with excellent flow passing properties that reduce the risk for clogging in the impeller channel. A narrow gap between the interchangeable wear rings ensures high efficiency.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Griplock™ seal system. Secure locking to the shaft, no rubber friction, no grub screws and no shaft damage.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.
Dry Installation vertical (T)
Vertical, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.
Dry Installation (Z)
Horizontal, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.