- High efficiency
- Excellent flow passing properties
- Motors equipped with high power density
- Robust and reliable
WASTEWATER CHANNEL IMPELLER PUMP
Over the years, the classic C-pump has proven to be both reliable and robust. The Flygt C-range covers a wide capacity range and is designed to handle different types of media.
The C 3045 features a shrouded single-vane impeller. It has excellent flow passing properties that reduce the risk for clogging in the impeller channel. A narrow gap between the interchangeable wear rings ensures high efficiency.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Short shaft overhang. Reduces shaft deflection while increasing seal and bearing life
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties
- Martensitic stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media
- Griplock™ seal system. Secure locking of the shaft, no rubber friction, no grub screws and no shaft damage
- Motor cable SUBCAB® developed especially for submersible use
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Free standing, semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Free standing pump with connection for discharge hose or pipe in sumps with restricted space.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.