The WTW Turb® 430 T Portable Turbidity Meter meets the requirements of nephelometric measurement at 90° stray light for drinking water with highest precision particularly suitable in the range < 1 NTU. It is therefore suitable for water analysis and control, fuel, cell cultures, food and beverage industries and health administration surveillance.
- US EPA 180.1 standard
- Measuring range comprises 0.02 -1100 NTU/FNU with automatic measuring range switching
- AQA: Calibration interval setting and GLP-compliant documentation
- Stray light behavior according to pharmacopoeia 5.0
- Higly precise AMCO Clear® Standards
The measurement and automatic 3-point calibration runs menu-guided. The calibration takes place via an AMCO Clear® standard set (0.02-10-1000 NTU). Up to 1000 data sets including sample ID numbers can be stored and later put out GLP-compliant via the PC software LSdata.
The quality assurance of the measured results is supported by calibration interval setting with documentation. This makes the WTW Turb® 430 T Portable Turbidity Meter not only a portable instrument – also available in a practical field set - but also a precise and reliable benchtop meter for applications of up to 1100 NTU/FNU with optimized data administration!
AMCO Clear® standards
Polymer calibration standards resist against Formazine by notably higher accuracy and stability without drifting, which significantly increases the measuring accuracy:
- Manufacturing tolerance of only ±1% for highest result accuracy
- Long-term stable particle distribution and size
- No health hazard
- Easy to dispose of N.I.S.T. traceability
- WTW Turb® 430 T Portable Turbidity Meter Single Instrument (SKU: 600325)
- WTW Turb® 430 T Portable Turbidity MeterField Set (SKU: 600326)