- Patented symmetrical calibration adjustment
- Hermetically sealed register (IP 68)
- Register may be rotated through 360º
- High overload capability
- Removable measuring element
- Up to 3 pulsers (1 x OD, 2 x RD) may be fitted without breaking the approval seal
- Powder coating ensures maximum corrosion protection
For more information about this product, please download the data sheet.
The flow sensor WPD FS 130°C is used for measuring hot process water in heating systems with high relatively constant flow rates. Available in sizes DN 40 up to DN 300.
- Approved in DN 50 to DN 150 for customer billing acc. to 2014/32/EU MI004
- Installation in vertical, horizontal or inclined pipes
- Available in short and long body lengths
- Can be equipped with up to three pulsers (1xOD, 2xRD)
- For measurement of hot process water up to 130 °C
Benefits to you
Measures high, relatively constant flow rates such as those generated by pumps, as well as low flow rates in off-peak periods.