Business Development ManagerSales | Any Location - Minnesota, United States
We are excited to announce that Evoqua has now joined Xylem. By uniting our complementary approaches, products, and expertise, we enable our customers to dramatically improve the way water and wastewater is used, managed, conserved, re-used, and returned to nature. Together, we bring uniquely powerful capabilities to solving the world's greatest water challenges.
At every level, our global team is committed to access, equity, inclusion, and diversity. Our goal is for all our colleagues to be involved, respected, valued, connected, and free to bring their authentic selves and ideas. If you are excited and passionate about solving water, we want to hear from you.
Our more than 22,000 diverse employees are helping communities in more than 150 countries become water-secure. Apply today and Let's Solve Water.
At Evoqua, we are committed to fostering and maintaining an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees can be their authentic selves. If this position interests you and you possess the minimum qualifications, we encourage you to apply as you could be the right fit for this or other roles we are looking to fill. Evoqua encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications/requirements for the position to apply.
The Business Development Manager role is responsible for supporting the sales organization by providing strategic and tactical Sales Support along with product or service specific training to the sales team. The Business Development Manager will also be responsible in driving business relationships with customers to support sales efforts.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
• Owns or co-owns a revenue target.
• Executes sales strategies, support execution of regional plans/budgets, supports forecasting activities, and provide performance analyses.
• Achieve targeted sales.
• Interface with customers, Sales/Operations, COE resources.
• Assist with training for Sales/Ops, prospecting/targeting support, represent at industry events and with engineering firms and influencers, provide technical support throughout the process and after-support
• Individual contributor and part of matrixed teams
• Shows runway for advancement
• Works with management (direct and divisional) to set goals/objectives/targets.
• Works with manager to schedule travel and prioritize time.
Required: BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Typically <3 yrs sales experience.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Working knowledge of specific product line(s) and applications across applicable verticals.
• Able to execute strategies to win business.
• Competent at strategic and value selling.
• Strategic thinker, analytical, with ability to translate experience to customer challenges.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 20%
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We do not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.