Apprentice - Production ControllerOperations | Quenington, UK, United Kingdom
Work with sales / manufacturing to give lead times, Schedule assembly/ machine shop work and support in inventory management. To achieve a suitable level of competence related to the practical and theoretical aspects production control and inventory management.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Interpreting Engineering Drawings and working with Engineering systems. (Windchill)
- Working with ERP systems.(Syspro)
- Following and implementing standard work processes relating production control.
- Support Sales/ Manufacturing with lead times and work schedules.
- Adherence to all aspects of safety and continuous improvement.
- Required to undertake other duties that may be deemed necessary as part of your training.
- Self- motivated.
- Team player.
- Good IT skills.
- Self- disciplined.
- Good communication skills
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- G.C.S.E Grade 4 and above (old Grade A – C) in Maths, English language
- Other desirable qualifications are ICT.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To be able to lift objects with a gross weight of 20kgs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work in shared office environment.
Standard weekly job hours: 38 hours per week Monday to Thursday 7.30 AM-4.30 PM ( 1/2 hour unpaid break) and Friday 7.30 AM-11.30 AM
Travel requirement: Must have own transport to commute to and from work and day release for college (if applicable).