Dual seal with optional seal sensor probe
Designed for high Head sewage applications where a gravity system is not practical. Ideal for pressure sewage systems.
- Single phase pumps now have built-in overload protection.
- Impeller: Silicon bronze, multi-vane semi-open, with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation.
- Grinder Cutter System: The anti-roping design, hardened cutter is keyed to the motor shaft for positive drive. The cutter ring is specially designed to be reversed when the first side wears out thus doubling its life and reducing maintenance costs. The cutter system is designed and tested to pass items found in normal wastewater.
- Casing: Heavy duty cast iron, volute type for maximum efficiency. Use with A10-12 guide rail system for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Dual Mechanical Seals: Silicon carbide vs. silicon carbide outer seal and ceramic vs. carbon inner seal, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers. Upper and lower shaft seals are positioned independently and are separated by an oil-filled chamber. Optional Silicon/Tungsten Carbide outer seal available.
- Optional Seal Sensor Probe: Located in oil-filled chamber. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires optional Seal Fail Circuit in the control panel.
- Fasteners and Pipe Plugs: 300 series stainless steel.
MODELS & WEIGHTS
12GDS1G31A1A – 110 lbs
12GDS1G21A1A – 110 lbs.
12GDS3G21A1A – 105 lbs.
12GDS3G31A1A – 105 lbs.
12GDS3G41A1A – 105 lbs.
12GDS3G51A1A – 105 lbs.