This product is now obsolete.
- Lightweight, portable design is ideal for construction sites.
- Gasoline engine for portability.
- Die cast aluminum casing and engine housing for strength, light weight and durability.
- Rugged cast iron impellers for longevity and trouble-free operation.
- Removable, replaceable discharge and suction connections.
- Now with NPT suction and discharge fittings for connection to standard pipe.
- Multi-position discharge.
Gasoline engines make the Mighty Lite pumps useful at construction sites lacking an electrical power supply and during power outages.
• Water Models
Use for high volume dewatering. They can pump clear or muddy water with reasonable amounts of suspended solids as found on many construction sites and farms.
• Trash Models
Use where solids are present in water. Models available to handle from 1″ to 2″ spherical solids.