Project EngineerEngineering | Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Responsible and manage the project execution including installation, testing & commissioning of the equipment.
- Responsible for preparing technical submittals for approval.
- Assist Project Manager in taking over projects awarded.
- Assist Project Manager on off-site meetings pertaining to technical & system issues.
- Ensure project management tools are updated daily and documentation properly kept in order.
- Coordinate with relevant departments or Contractors to ensure all installation works is completed
- Coordinate with relevant departments or Contractors to ensure inspection with clients & consultant representatives are completed as per schedule.
- Ensure pumps and systems are in accordance to approval, requirements and conformance to company’s standards.
- Prepare Method of Statements, Standard Operating Procedures and Manuals for Projects
- Coordinate with relevant departments or Contractors to ensure all testing and commissioning on site is completed as per schedule.
- Design corrective actions to mitigate scope and schedule creeps.
- Assist Project Manager in handing over of projects to customers.
- Establish progress claims as per site status and obtain client’s agreement for billing purposes.
- Ensure compliance to the Workplace Safety and Health Act and Regulations.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned by immediate superior or Head of Department.