Supply Chain PlannerOperations | Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: Supply Chain Planner
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
POSITION SUMMARY (general benchmark overview of the position, 1-3 sentences)
The role is responsible for all Planning (supply/Demand) activities to support a seamless operation support and achieve business required objectives
Basic Duties and Responsibilities: -
1. Planning Process(Demand/ Supply) 80%:
2. Import Process 20%:
a. Execute PO process from affliates and Import suppliers on monthly basis and follow up with shipping operation (availability, ETD & ETA till recivingthe receival of goods at the warehouses).
b. Input all Egypt plant market PO on SAP
c. Follow up on the delivery schedule of goods to the warehouse.
a) Update FCST analysis tool/ FCST review meeting with DMs – Monthly (5th of each month)
b) Production M+1 requirment + 12 month rolling FCST report – Monthly (15th of the month).
c) Report production availability/ Plan to Export or domestic markets – begining of each month
d) Weekly production delivery tracking – weekly. 1 day + 1 hr weekly
e) Month closing report (Demand/Supply accuracy/ closing inventory balance)
f) Consolidate the Import shipments details and follow up on the process as per the standard operationg procedures manual.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (Minimal experience, essential skills & abilities, required certification)
· Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (preferred)
· Completed Degree / Diploma in business, logistics, supply chain or related field.
· CPIM / APICS Related Qualification
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (e.g. physical demands, work environment)