Senior Electrical EngineerEngineering | ITC – Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Participate in M&C (Monitoring and Controls) product development: preparation of design, specifications, analysis and recommendations for development of new products.
- Preparation of electrical control schematic drawing for water and waste water application ( Boosters control panels, submersible pump control panels, HVAC control panels )
- Evaluate designs of control panels and Motor Control Centers (MCCs) for performance, cost effectiveness, and ease of production.
- Prepare design schematics including single line electrical, PLC I/O, analog circuits, and related.
- Perform calculations including wire sizing, power requirements, circuit protective device sizing, etc.
- Apply National Electric Code and Underwriters Laboratory requirements.
- BOQ ,part number and discerption preparation from electrical schematic.
- Cost estimation for new and engineered to order control panels
- Preparation of compliance statement for control and automation
- Submittal preparation up on request for control panels.
- Support Sales and sales support on electrical / control panel related queries.
- Remotely support customers/ assembly teams on installation /start-up
- Preparation of FAT and SAT protocols
- Support and resolve product field issues
- Ability to study of tender documents and extract scope of work for projects.
- Ability to understand P&ID.
- Work closely with global engineers, product and project managers to develop products and to develop test procedures and test cases for final validation.
- Estimating task execution time and ensuring on-time delivery of work with quality.
- Keep well informed of new features and products/services. Be proactive in understanding product/service roadmaps and the implications of new features with peer engineers or self-training.