Electronic EngineerEngineering | Cegled, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM Service Hungary Kft. is looking for a new colleague to Cegléd factory for the following position:
Electronic Engineer (Hardware)
Essence of the position:
The Electronic engineer participates in the design, development, documentation, testing and validation of embedded electronic devices to control electrical motors or electro-pumps in the field of pumping, heating and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
- Participates in design, development, debug and test of embedded hardware devices (potentially co-engineered with vendors/suppliers)
- Collaborate with Product engineering in defining special product requirements and design features (participate in project teams)
- Supports Application and After Sales Engineers in identifying potential application issues and in defining relevant solutions.
- Develops product documentation for standard products, for special customer requests and manage specific customer project files.
- Participates in team activities related to product development, performances improvement, cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Preferably at least two years of experience in hardware development in electrical field, but ambitious fresh graduates are also welcome
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent curricula.
- Deep knowledge of motor structures, operations and motor control electronics.
- Experience in Altium and software development would constitute a plus.
- Previous experience in electromechanical industry would be preferred.
- Solid in utilizing the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Other benefits
- Teambuilding events
Location: Cegled, Hungary (hybrid)