SonTek HydroSurveyorTM - The practical solution to velocity, position and depth measurement with exclusive 5-beam depth sounding technology.
- Full water column velocity mapping
- Sound speed integration and interpolation (with SonTek CastAway-CTD)
- Speed over ground (Acoustic Bottom Tracking)
- 5-beam depth soundings (50° swath)
- Water column velocity (currents) mapping
The SonTek HydroSurveyorTM is a system designed to collect bathymetric, water column velocity profile, and acoustic bottom tracking data as part of a hydrographic survey. The two key components of the system are the SonTek HydroSurveyor Acoustic Doppler Profiler (ADP®) platform, and the powerful, yet user-friendly, data collection software.
Video Series - Getting Started with HydroSurveyor and HYPACK
Chapter 1 - Starting a Project and Choosing Settings
- Automatic data gridding and interpolation
- 360° compass and two-axis tilt sensor
- Interface for customer-supplied GPS and/or heading sensor
Skip the complicated set-up, expensive equipment and complex software packages. With the new SonTek HydroSurveyorTM, enjoy access to today’s most sophisticated bathymetric technology in a single package, and at a fraction of the cost.
Flexible and Fast. Water sound speed corrections are interpolated in both
space and time with the fully integrated SonTek CastAway-CTD, delivering agility and accuracy to your surveys.
All Inclusive. Full water column velocity mapping, exclusive 5-beam depth
sounding and acoustic bottom tracking (for speed over ground when GPS is lost) provide comprehensive data for a complete solution within a single package.
Software Centric. With built-in automatic data gridding and interpolation, even intricate surveys will not require specialized complex software, saving you time and money.
- SonTek CastAway-CTD
- Upgrade for existing SonTek RiverSurveyor M9 systems
- SonTek RTK GPS or DGPS
- Delrin/aluminum boat mount
- Bluetooth/spread spectrum telemetry