- Deep Drawn Steel Shells: Provides maximum material strength.
- Inner Shell: Prevents diaphragm from over-expanding.
- Heavy Duty Diaphragm: Made of finest quality butyl rubber. Separates air and water, maintains air charge.
- Interior Tank Lining: Fusion bonded polymeric lining (durable polypropylene liner used on V15P). Both meet FDA requirements.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100 PSI for V45PST and V60PST, 125 PSI for V15P.
- Tank Temperature Rating: Maximum 120°F.
- Appliance Appearance Exterior Finish: High durability exterior finish of tough, powder coat over a zinc phosphate surface treatment.
- Heavy Duty Base: Eliminates corrosion due to condensation and exposure to the elements. Made of high density polypropylene.
- Tanks are designed for installation indoors or where they are protected from rain, irrigation overspray, salt air and other corrosive environments. Always protect tanks from freezing.
Pump and Tank Packages
For use in:
Booster Service, Home, Farm and Cottage Water Systems