- Compact: Design has an integral shallow well jet built into the casing, which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter.
- Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
- Nozzle clean out plug in pump casing.
- Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal.
- O-ring casing seal.
- Drain Plug: For ease of winterizing and maintenance.
- Seal Housing: Engineered composite. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Diffuser (Guidevane): F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Tubing and Fittings: F.D.A. compliant engineered plastic is corrosion and U.V. resistant.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
- Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.
- Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to reprime itself even when air gets into the system. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the foot valve.
Shallow Well Jet Pump 1/2, 3/4 & 1 HP (60Hz) JRS – JRS5, JRS5H, JRS7 & JRS10
For use in: