- Increased pumping reliability
- Patented energy minimizer saves up to 30%
- Easy to start
- Pre-programmed and optimized for Flygt N-pumps
- Pump, sump, and pipe cleaning
- Applicable for duplex and triplex pump station
SPEED CONTROL HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
We'd like to introduce SmartRun™, a pump-station controller for pump stations with up to three alternating pumps. An integral part of the Experior™ range of product offerings, this pump-control unit lets your pump take care of itself, freeing debris and unclogging blockages when needed, setting the optimal speed for energy efficiency and cost savings, as well as communicating with external monitoring equipment for peace of mind.
SmartRun™ intelligent control combines the advanced functionality of a VFD/drive with a simple and intuitive controller. A number of key functions for wastewater pumping come preprogrammed and parameters preset. In fact, some functions like the energy minimizer and cleaning functions are adaptive, a guarantee for keeping the pump station optimized even if future changes occur.
SmartRun takes care of pump cleaning, pipe cleaning, sump cleaning, water hammer reduction by intelligent soft starts and stops, taking you to a new level of reliability and efficiency. The integrated intelligence and variable speed control mean it is the perfect match for Flygt N-pumps, a combination that potentially realizes energy savings of 50%.
It does what others are trying to. SmartRun™ - the N pump Optimizer!
Related Products & Services
- Totalcare Services Monitoring and Supervision
- Hydrostatic & Ultrasonic Level Transmitters LTU401
- Hydrostatic & Ultrasonic Level Transmitters LTU601
- Level Switches ENM-10 Level Switch
- Flygt Intelligent Pump Station Managers MultiSmart Pump Station Management System
- Pump Station Controllers myConnect
- SCADA Solutions AquaView