The WTW ProfiLine Oxi 3310 Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter is a top of the line portable meter for dissolved oxygen with a modern, user-friendly interface. The output of the measured results is either as concentration, saturation or partial pressure.
- Professional dissolved oxygen pocket meter with mini USB interface for mobile applications.
- Easy-to-use with simplified keypad
- Backlit graphic display for measurements in all lighting conditions
- For all galvanic dissolved oxygen sensor except StirrOx
- Robust and waterproof (IP 67)
- Documentation of long data series by integrated data logger function
The WTW ProfiLine Oxi 3310 has an interval-driven data logger and memory for 5,000 entries - ideal for the automatic data collection on site. If desired, you can calibrate against external standards such as reference sensors or Winkler titration.
The scope of delivery includes the MultiLab® Importer to capture data via Excel®.
- Single instrument in a case including short instruction manual, CD-ROM and batteries (SKU: 2BA300)
- Meter with carry case including galvanic DO sensor CellOx 325, cleaning solution, electrolyte, 3 exchange member heads, stand, beaker. Including shoret instruction manual, CD-ROM (SKU: 2BA301)