Portable pH IDS Measuring Device for the Safest Measuring and High Operator Comfort
The SI Analytics digital HandyLab 600 concentrates on the pH measurement as a one-channel device, whereas the HandyLab 680 allows you to measure any two parameters simultaneously; pH, ORP, conductivity or oxygen.
- IDS technology (Intelligent Digital Sensor) - The digitalization of the measuring signal eliminates interferences. The secure allocation of the calibration data to the sensor eliminates any uncertainty about the date and results of its last calibration. This saves time and money while assuring the highest confidence in your measurements.
- AutoRead function - Autoread provides a stabile, precise measuring value.
- CMC (Continuous Measurement Control) - Visualizes whether the measuring value is within the calibration range.
- QSC (Quality Sensor Control) - Informs about the actual condition of the electrode and therefore increases operation safety.
- Traceability of the measuring values - By the digital and automatic capture of all sensor data.
- Transmission of all data in *.csv format - Via USB interface to the PC. Or as an alternative, formatted transfer into Excel via MultiLabImporter (included in the delivery).
IDS stands for "intelligent, digital sensors" and means that the analog measuring signal is converted into a digital measuring value in the sensor. This protects the signal from external interferences, such as moisture, electro-magnetic fields or pulses. The higher measuring accuracy raises confidence in your readings to a whole new level. IDS sensors send their type designation and serial number, i.e. they identify themselves to the meter automatically. This information is always part of the documentation. Calibration values are stored in the IDS sensor and transferred to the measuring device avoiding unnecessary recalibration as would be needed for traditional analog devices.