The WTW pH 298 monitor is an economical and metrologically flexible solution for use in the field. Consequent galvanic separation of all outputs.
- Analog controller/transmitter for pH/ORP measurement
- Low and high ohm pH input
- Reliable measurements by automatic temperature compensation with NTC, Pt100 or Pt1000
- With integrated PID control function
- For specific drinking water electrodes SenTix® ML 70 (ORP)
The pH 298 is equipped with a low and a high ohm signal input. Thus, the monitor not only can be operated with WTW SensoLyt® measuring probes/electrodes and WTW ProcessLine® electrodes. If the adapted probes are not equipped with an integrated NTC sensor, you can connect any NTC, Pt100/Pt1000 sensors to measure temperature and for automatic temperature compensation.
pH 298 NTC - analog trasmitter pH/ORP, NTC, 230V
pH 298 NTC/24V - analog transmitter pH/ORP, NTC, 24V
pH 298 Pt100 - analog transmitter pH/ORP, Pt100, 230V
pH 298 Pt100 - analog transmitter pH/ORP, Pt100, 24V
pH 298 Pt1000 - analog transmitter pH/ORP, Pt1000, 230V
pH 298 Pt1000/24V