Quoting and Expediting Co-ordinatorEngineering | Any Location - United Kingdom, United Kingdom
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
In this role you will be responsible for providing timely quotations for customers across the Midlands and Anglian region. All produced quotations are to be completed in accordance with customer contractual requirements and Xylem KPI’s, meeting customers’ expectations and maximizing revenue opportunities.
Providing support with supplier management, tracking and logging of parts for planned works,timely updates to the service planning system to ensure accurate information.
- Create and provide customer quotations in a timely manner
- Ensure that all correct documentation is provided with customers quotations
- Adhere to Xylem pricing and commercial policies
- Ensure that information is maintained accurately on the company systems
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that correct parts are being identified for customers
- Liaise with customers as and when required if there are any delays to the quote or the customer has any questions/queries
- Facilitate the flow parts from ordering through to delivery as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Working with the internal orders team to order parts and arrange the most appropriate delivery options for collection of parts.
- Manage the flow of parts to and from internal/external suppliers. Track orders from order through to delivery
- Complete transfer of approved successful quotations to the regional Service team for full delivery
- Utilise Xylem data by reviewing engineer reports, customer service history and correspondence.
- Meet personal targets and development goals whilst contributing to team and department target
- The post-holder must comply with the Company’s Policies and Procedures and Code of Conduct