Global Source2Pay Procurement Program Analyst (Europe)Operations | Montecchio Maggiore, Italy, Italy
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Xylem seeks to hire a Global S2P Procurement Program Analyst who will be responsible for the deployment of the Procurement relevant parts of the Source2Pay process. The main responsibilities relate to build a localization plan based on the global standard template and then deploy in the business.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Support Source2Pay Global design process with analysis
- Drive the localization design process together with business stakeholder as well as deploy/implement as per roll-out plan
- Lead design efforts around Guided Buying for local businesses and work closely with the administration team to implement
- Drive activities as part of User Acceptance testing process
- Be the subject matter expert on the Source-to-Pay Platform for the Procurement community
- Report on deployment progress to management team on a regular basis
- Work closely with supplier enablement teams to realize plans around process efficiencies
- Support efforts around data migrations to ensure accuracy
Personality Attributes / Key Skills
- Entrepreneurial Continuous Improvement Mindset.
- Working cross-functionally across a complex organizational structure
- Strong customer service focus when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability and willingness to multitask
- Flexibility and readiness to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Project Management skills
- Experience in creating and managing supplier contracts
- Attention to detail, accuracy, work under pressure to deadlines, sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related discipline (Masters Preferred)
- Multiyear experience in P2P and Strategic Procurement experience of advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills to collaborate with a global team
- Multiyear experience in supporting and coordinating cross-functional teams (e.g. Operations, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Experience working with Global Business partners in a matrix organization
- Ability to quickly establish credibility across the organization and to engage and influence others to ensure the most effective and efficient solutions are implemented.
Location: This position will be based in either Emmaboda Sweden, Montecchio Italy or Nottingham UK. Hybrid working model.