The Case for Pipeline Management
There is a growing funding gap between water and sewer pipeline spending and the investment needed to renew this critical infrastructure. Proactively managing pipelines and valves is a proven way to reduce risk, prevent failures, and maximize spending on the assets that need it most.
Proactive Pipeline Management Solutions
Better Pipeline Control
Save money and reduce infrastructure liability by optimizing control of your pipeline valves.
Proactive PCCP Management
Optimize capital budgets, maximize pipeline life, and reduce failures with a proactive PCCP management approach backed by unmatched expertise and technology.
Data-Driven Metallic Pipeline Management
Affordably prevent pipeline failures and extend asset life with a tiered approach for managing critical metallic pipelines.
Risk-Based Force Main Management
Protect high-consequence wastewater force mains by collecting actionable information targeting the most common causes of failure.
Critical Pipeline Monitoring
Prevent failures and gain unmatched asset management insights with operational and structural pipeline monitoring.
Inline Leak Detection
Locate pipeline leaks, reduce real water loss, and gain condition insights without shutting down critical transmission mains.
Pipeline Inspection & Monitoring Toolbox
- SmartBall® Inline Free-Swimming Inspection Platform A free-swimming inspection tool that detects leaks and gas pockets and maps water and wastewater...
- Sahara® Inline Tethered Inspection Platform A tethered inspection tool that detects leaks and air pockets, captures live video, and maps water...
- PipeDiver® Condition Assessment Platform A free-swimming inspection tool that pinpoints areas of pipe wall distress in metallic and concrete...
- PureRobotics® Condition Assessment Platform A modular inspection platform that pinpoints pipe wall distress and captures video in metallic and...
- PipeWalker™ Condition Assessment Platform A manned inspection tool for concrete water pipelines that collects high-resolution condition data...
- SoundPrint® AFO Continuous Remote Monitoring Platform A continuous remote monitoring platform for PCCP pipelines that provides an advanced warning system...
Zero Risk? How to Manage PCCP Pipelines to Reduce the Risk of Failure
In this on-demand webinar, our in-house experts discuss how to manage PCCP to significantly reduce the risk of failure. Learn about PCCP history, common causes of failure, risk-based management, and assessment approaches.
Alberta Utility Averts Potential Catastrophic Holiday Failure with Proactive Pipeline Management
A comprehensive condition assessment helped EPCOR prevent a potential catastrophic failure, enabled planned repairs on three more pipes, and provided actionable data on the utility’s newly acquired PCCP pipeline.
White Paper: Implementing a Proactive Approach to Force Main Asset Management
With advances in technology, utilities can assess force mains without removing them from service. Explore three proactive force main management approaches to determine the best fit for your risk reduction goals.