The Mipeg X system uses a graphical color, touch screen display. The unit is programmed and operates as a highly flexible and expandable unit.
The unit is a 5-displays-in-1, as the operator can configure it to show:
- The Safe Load Indicator (SLI) features also referred to as Rated Capacity Indicator (RCI) or Load Moment Indicator (LML) showing Hook Load, operating Radius, Safe Working Load (SWL), Lift/Sea Condition, Crane rigging etc.
- Safe Reach Indicator, showing how far you may safely boom down to see if the set down area is within your boom reach
- Slew Operation Limit Monitor, mapping the critical deck area and showing available deck space
- Hook Position, giving the visual position of the hook and critical limits
- Wind Speed and Direction, showing the wind speed and direction relative to the boom
Details of the various display features and parts are described elsewhere on this web page.