TRAVEL & EXPENSES ANALYST (CONCUR or similar) , AssociateFinance | Montecchio Maggiore, Italy, Italy
Please submit only your CV in English.
We’re Hiring for a T&E Service Associate/Analyst!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! XYLEM, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
For our Manufacturing plant with over 800 employees we are seeking a Travel & Expenses Service Associate/Analyst .
He/she will be responsible for providing exceptional support for our card and Expense (T&E) customers, focusing on expenses, our corporate card program, and reporting functionalities. The ideal candidate should possess excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills, along with a strong customer service mindset. We offer a full benefits package to include 4 WEEKS Paid Time Off (PTO) for hourly positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and other additional miscellaneous benefits.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all user inquiries and issues related to expense system.
- Provide end-user support by troubleshooting and resolving system-related problems, such as login issues, expense report errors, system configurations, and workflow approval processes.
- Assist users in navigating the expense platform and guide them on best practices for expense management and reimbursement.
- Collaborate with expense platform administrators and IT teams to resolve complex technical issues and implement system enhancements or updates.
- Audit out of compliance expense reports in accordance with company policy.
Corporate Card Program Support:
- Manage the administration and user support for our corporate card program, ensuring timely card issuance, activation, and cancellation as per company policies.
- Assist employees with inquiries related to their corporate cards, including transaction disputes, card limits, and general usage guidelines.
- Collaborate with finance and procurement teams to reconcile and pay corporate card transactions, resolve discrepancies, and ensure accurate reporting.
- Support corporate card payment processes and reconciliation as needed.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Generate and distribute regular T&E reports.
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests from various departments, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of requested information.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Min. 2 years of proven experience working with Concur or a similar T&E management system.
- Language Requirements: fluent English and Italian required, French, and/or German preferred.
- Familiarity with corporate card programs and experience in card administration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Customer service mindset with the ability to provide exceptional support to end-users.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications focus on Excel and other reporting tools.
- Knowledge of travel industry regulations, expense policies, and reporting compliance is preferred.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and process changes.
CONTRACT: Permanent, full time, hybrid
SMART WORKING: 2 days per week
LOCATION: Montecchio Maggiore (VI) o Lainate (MI)
BENEFIT: Company bonus + company canteen
Please submit only your CV in English.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.