Technical & Process Specialist for Aeration Processes / Blowers (m/f/d) - RemoteOperations | Herford, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Technical & Process Specialist for Aeration Processes / Blowers (m/f/d) - Remote
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
The Role: The TurboMAX/Sanitaire technical & process support role is both a strategic and hands-on role that strengthens Xylem’s customer support for treatment processes in the EMEA region. Whilst carrying out the occasional service visit himself/herself, the successful candidate will mainly be in a 2nd level support function and remotely supervise field service technicians during installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of the aeration process equipment and its related monitoring solutions. Building on own field experience and on internal stakeholders’ knowledge, the person in this role is responsible for sharing best practices, developing training material and educating technicians via various training formats with the goal of building increasing capability in the field.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Supervise field technicians remotely with aeration hardware and monitoring solutions
- Optimize aeration processes incl Turboblower, grid and related services
- Carry out commissioning, troubleshooting and programming in EMEA region
- Develop, improve and present product and process documentation and training
- Exchange aeration knowledge within a global network of experts
- Work with cross-functional teams and contribute to improve aeration processes, services and routines
- Comply with Xylem’s Environmental, Safety & Health guidelines
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- 5+ years of directly related experience
- 2 years experience in water treatment processes
- Strong customer service and quality consciousness
- Ability to act independently and quickly solve problems, make decisions with a strong customer focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & verbal)
- Willingness to travel within the EMEA region (approx. 20-30%)
- English mandatory, additionally German advantageous
- Aeration process knowledge preferred
- Experience with Turboblower technology and control philosophy
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
For questions regarding this opportunity, please reach out to Britta Reimann, Corporate Recruiter at Tel.: +49 152 22832510
We are looking forward to your application!