Sales ManagerSales | Any Location - United Kingdom, United Kingdom
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. Xylem is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
The Sales Manager will focus on generating new business in the municipal market for all disinfection portfolio Identifying, screening & qualifying opportunities.You will Develop lead generation plans and pipeline that deliver new business, plan and conduct complex negotiations with new customers. This role is key in representing the entire range of disinfection products and services to customers, while ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met.
• Responsible for meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and objectives in assigned areas (product, and/or geography) as defined by Evoqua management.
• Generate Growth within this particular market for our applicable product suite.
• Accountable for establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in prospective accounts in given area, including but not limited to end users, consultants, specifiers, OEM and system integrators.
• Responsible for accurately forecasting sales by month, quarter and annual. Tracks progress against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met.
• Responsible for proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs, identifying sales opportunities within prospective organisations through a deep knowledge of the customer’s goals from a range of stakeholder perspectives.
• Responsible for leading the evaluation of all prospects and determining, using agreed criteria, viable opportunities.
• Will manage all prospects and provide input as required to achieve the sales deadlines and to ensure that all client requirements are met.
• Responsible for leading on negotiation, practicing a win-win negotiation approach whilst working within Evoqua agreed parameters and procedures for contractual arrangements.
• Will lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, whilst coordinating the involvement of all necessary Evoqua personnel.
• Responsible for enlisting the support of product specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
• Will consider and evaluate the best route to market for the given prospect, i.e. direct sales, via contractor, OEM, distributor and prepare business case to support rationale. Agrees approach with sales management to deliver current key priorities (market share, profit etc)
• Will work with customer service colleagues develop and maintain an ongoing service proposition for products in market and region and to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet Evoqua standards.
This is a remote UK based role which will require travel ideally based in the south.
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
Everyone's equal value
We want people, regardless of skin colour, age, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity, to feel at home, not just at Xylem, but everywhere in the world. For us, diversity, equality, and inclusion mean more than just a policy or a set of methods. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are fundamental parts of our corporate culture and a key to long-term growth.
Feel free to visit us at www.xylem.com
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Recruiter Kelsie Hill - email@example.com