Depend on These Workhorses for High Performance and Fast Response
Our Model 461-57S and Model 441-57S medium pressure regulators are spring-operated regulators that incorporate a “roll-out” diaphragm, similar to the performance found in pilot-operated regulators.
The action of the roll-out diaphragm reduces “droop” (the fall off in outlet pressure as a spring regulator opens to increase flow). This makes the regulators’ exceptional performance possible. By offering near-pilot-operated regulator performance without a pilot, the 57S-series regulators offer simplicity, dependability and exceptionally fast response.
Both models are perfect for most intermediate and large-capacity applications:
- Gas distribution systems
- District regulator sets
- City gate stations
- Town border stations
- A wide variety of industrial applications.
These workhorses of the industry have been recognized for their dependable service for nearly 70 years.
- Simple design
- Standard face-to-face dimensions
- Standardized bodies and fully interchangeable inner valve assemblies for easier maintenance
- Simplified valve adjustment
- Bushing guided inner valve
- Molded polyurethane soft seats
- Self-aligning spring adjustment
Benefits to you
- Monitors set-point pressure
- Responds quickly to take control in case of emergency