The WTW SensoLyt ORP 900-P Pressure Resistant ORP Electrode is a combined IDS ORP electrode with polymer electrolyte and glass shaft. Hole junction, built-in temperature sensor, pressure resistant up to 10 bars. Electrode with waterproof plug head for connection to a cable AS/IDS-x, a wireless module or a MPP IDS.
- Combined IDS ORP electrod for MPP and field use, digital and wireless ready.
- IDS ORP measurement up to 100 m depth
- Measure oxidation or reduction potentials in aqueous solutions
- Securely measured values due to signal processing in the sensor
- Integrated temperature sensor NTC 30 kOhm for precise documentation
- Best possible GLP support by documenting the sensor data
The WTW SensoLyt ORP 900-P Electrode offers measurements up to 100 m depth. The ORP Sensor measures oxidation or reduction potentials in aqueous solutions with integrated temperature sensor – digital, wireless and in depth profile