EXO Rhodamine Digital Smart Sensor
The EXO Rhodamine sensor provides accurate, in situ measurement of Rhodamine WT in fresh, brackish, sea water, groundwater, stormwater, and wastewater.
This sensor must be installed into an EXO Sonde to function. Does not function on its own.
- Range: 0 to 1,000 µg/L or 0 to 100 RFU
- Resolution: 0.01 µg/L or 0.01 RFU
- Accuracy: +/- 5% or 0.1 µg/L w.i.g
Rhodamine WT is commonly selected for dye tracer studies due to its ease of use, low adsorptive tendency, strong fluorescence, and negligible environmental impact. Offering the widest detection range with the most sensitive detection limit, the EXO Rhodamine sensor is ideal for monitoring the movement of water as well as dispersion and mixing characteristics.
Suitable for a variety of applications:
- Time-of-travel (TOT) studies
- Hydraulic characterization
- Mixing zone identification
- Pollution plume tracing
- Spill mapping
Compact and Accurate
The EXO platform offers a completely new approach - highly accurate, quick-response sensors in a small, easy-to-deploy and easy-to-maintain package. Gone are large and complicated sensor arrangements requiring complex integration.
All EXO sensors have onboard memory and processing, allowing users to easily calibrate and configure sensors at one location and distribute to various field sites.
Wet-mateable connectors allow for swaps in wet conditions, while the smart ports shut down any excessive current draws to prevent damage.
Designed for Use with EXO Multiparameter Sondes
- EXO1 sonde has 4 ports and a smaller diameter
- EXO2 sonde has 7 ports for the ultimate monitoring platform
- EXO3 sonde has 5 ports for a lower cost option using the central wiper
- EXO2s sonde offers the same features as the EXO2, but without the battery compartment