EXO pH & ORP Digital Smart Sensor (Unguarded)
The EXO unguarded pH & ORP Sensor is a digital smart sensor featuring welded titanium construction and wet-mateable connectors. Complete calibration in less than 15 minutes using EXO's suite of smart sensors and intuitive Kor Software.
Note: This unguarded model is for use with the EXO2 or EXO3 with a central wiper installed. For the guarded version, please see our EXO pH & ORP Smart Sensor (Guarded).
- 0 to 14 unit measurement range
- T63<3 sec response time for pH, T63<5 response time for ORP
- ±0.1 pH unit accuracy within ±10°C of calibration temperature
- ±20 mV ORP unit accuracy in Redox standard solutions
Compact and Accurate
The EXO platform offers a completely new approach - highly accurate, quick-response sensors in a small, easy-to-deploy and easy-to-maintain package. Gone are large and complicated sensor arrangements requiring complex integration.
All EXO sensors have onboard memory and processing, allowing users to easily calibrate and configure sensors at one location and distribute to various field sites.
Wet-mateable connectors allow for swaps in wet conditions, while the smart ports shut down any excessive current draws to prevent damage.
Designed for Use with EXO Multiparameter Sondes
- EXO1 sonde has 4 ports and a smaller diameter
- EXO2 sonde has 7 ports for the ultimate monitoring platform
- EXO3 sonde has 5 ports for a lower cost option using the central wiper
- EXO2s sonde offers the same features as the EXO2, but without the battery compartment