With the SI Analytics Titroline 7750 you need only one, single machine for both potentiometric and volumetric Karl Fischer titration. This titrator simplifies your workload with a full-color display that can be easily read from a distance and/or at extreme angles and interchangeable modules to store all relevant reagent and unit data.
- Universal titrator
- Highly visible full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and extreme angles
- With new interchangeable modules which all relevant reagent and unit data can be stored
- Expandable, thanks to the 2 x USB-host, 1 x USB-PC and 2 x RS232 ports.
Connectables are e.g. USB keyboard, USB printer, barcode reader, USB flash drives, balances, PC und further SI Analytics devices such as piston burettes and sample changers
- Storage of results using via USB port (PDF – and CSV -format) including method transfer
- With standard methods for potentiometric and KF titration
The SI Analytics TitroLine® 7750 universal titrator combines the features of the potentiometric titrator TitroLine® 7000 and the volumetric Karl Fischer titrator TitroLine® 7500 KF. This makes it the universal titrator for many applications.
With 2 USB-host, 1 USB-PC, and 2 RS232 ports, the TitroLine 7750 is also extremely expandable. It can connect to a USB keyboard, printer, USB flash drives, barcode reader, balances, PCs, and other instruments such as sample changers and piston burettes.