Sales Support EngineerSales | Ivory Coast, Côte D'ivoire, Cote D'ivoire
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: Sales Engineer
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Acts as the technical point of contact for all / selected projects and solutions business.
•Working with Sales Team for the introduction of consistent sales processes to improve efficiency in tendering.
•Manage and handle escalated issues regarding technical and commercial support to our sales team and customers as required.
•Generate, as required, department and job reports and present to senior management and members of the team as required.
•Communicate with Xylem’s global and local Manufacturing facilities as required.
•Oversee the development of common processes and initiate activities related to products. Supports pricing and DOA activities.
•Evaluate and analyze customer enquiries escalated by team, assisting in the selection of the appropriate products to meet the overall requirements and prepare technical and commercial proposals in more complex cases.
•Assist the Order & Logistics Department with clarifications on product configurations and technical information for orders and coordinate the terms and conditions for the sale.
•·Co-operate with colleagues in other departments to ensure that departmental functions and objectives are achieved efficiently. Pre-sales and post-sales coordination and support for different departments.
•·Assist team members in liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure equipment is delivered within the contracted timescale.
•manage multiple projects/Requests at once, and to review technical documents.
•Other duties as assigned.
•Engineering degree (BAC +5) Master diploma in a scientific field
•3+ years' related experience including pump sales and service with exposure marketing and distributors is a plus.
•Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
•French and English Speaking
•Salesforce or Similar CRM and Pump Selection Software experience is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
•Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of external and internal customers.
•Excellent communication, organizational skills and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
•Soft skill of communicating (written and oral) and influencing others
•Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously in a structured manner.
•Able to work in a team environment involving multiple cultures.