Project ManagerProject Management | Sydney, Australia, Australia
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving our world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
An exciting opportunity exists in our Sydney branch based at Eastern Creek for an experienced and innovative Project Manager to deliver on Xylem’s promise of quality and customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for the delivery of water focused projects across the ANZ region contributing to the design, delivery, installation, commissioning and close-out phases of projects. Projects range in scope from standard equipment supply through to turnkey design and construct projects, and are delivered across various end markets, requiring all legal obligations to be fulfilled and risks managed.
- Responsible for the delivery, supervision of installation and commissioning of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget
- Responsible for leading a project team in a matrixed environment including sales, design & engineering, supply chain, finance, legal, EHS&S and Product Managers & Application Engineers
- Responsible for projects to be delivered to project management best practices including quality audits as required
- Provides advice/support to customers on a range of Xylem products to service customer requirements
- Drives the need for improvements in processes within the Project Delivery team
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- Project Management accreditation highly desirable and sound understanding of project management methodologies
- Proven ability to concurrently manage multiple projects on time, within budget and to client satisfaction
- Highly proficient in the use of relevant software including Microsoft Office suite and Project Management Software
- A continuous improvement mindset to identify opportunities and implement outcomes for innovation through project delivery, process/procedures
- Strong OH&S knowledge and experience
- An understanding of water & wastewater treatment technologies and their application
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills with the ability to deal with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- The ability to travel to local and remote interstate customer sites
What you will get in return
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Company funded income protection
- Generous base salary, annual bonus + ongoing employee perks
- Motor vehicle allowance + fuel card
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Close knit team environment with a vibrant culture
- Subsidised Health Insurance through Medibank
- Subsidised Gym membership (50% reimbursement p.a)
- “Xylem University” to ensure you are complexly trained and equipped
- Career succession planning and ongoing training to ensure you grow within your role
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!