Senior Customer Support CoordinatorSales | San Antonio, TX, United States
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: Provides a variety of sales related support and assistance to both internal and external customers. Works as part of a virtual regional team. Responds promptly to customer inquiries and maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Order Management: Processes orders for products and/or services from sales staff or direct customer contact. Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information. Gives price quotations, completes order sheets and checks the price and quantity of each item listed. Distributes order sheets to respective departments. May coordinate with departments regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders.
- Post Sale Technical Support: Provides post-sale technical support services to customers, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance. Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions. Advises customers on preventive maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Billing Resolution: Investigates, analyzes, and negotiates, resolves, documents and reports on consumer and commercial billing issues and complaints against the organization. Identifies solutions that address billing issues and presents appropriate resolution options to customers. Negotiates and authorizes billing settlements within established limits and adjusts customer accounts.
- Warranty: Processes, reviews and administers warranty claims, including repairs and refunds. Collaborates with sales and marketing, merchandising, manufacturing, quality, engineering, product development, finance and others to ensure cross-functional communication and resolution of product issues and control warranty costs. Analyzes feedback from the field and warranty statistics to prevent recurring problems. Assists in the resolution of product and system weaknesses for servicing products.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- 5+ Years’ experience
BS degree or the equivalent work experience
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.