YSI SDI-12 Rain Gauge
Accurately Measure Rainfall
YSI WaterLOG SDI-12 Rain Gauge (H-3401) is a precision tipping bucket rain gauge used in hydrometeorological applications. Each gauge is calibrated at a rate of 10 mm(4 in) per hour. Maintain accuracy at increased rates of rainfall ranging from 635 mm (0-25 in) per hour.
The SDI-12 series is available in 0.01 in, 0.1 mm, and 0.2 mm resolution ranges.
- Two removable stainless steel funnel screens
- Rustproof, powder painted aluminum enclosure and cast base
- Anodized aluminum or stainless steel internal parts
- Magnetic reed bucket tip sensor
- Internal leveling mechanism with ‘bulls-eye’ level
Whether you're new at rain measurement technology or know the systems like the back of your hand, you'll love the features of the SDI-12 Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge (H-3401)—such as the built-in microprocessor that automatically corrects errors. It also has a magnetic reed bucket tip sensor and an internal leveling mechanism with a 'bulls-eye' level to ensure high accuracy data. The Rain Gauge is available in .01 in., 0.1 mm and 0.2 mm resolution ranges.
SDI-12 Output Data Parameters:
- Accumulated rainfall since last measurement
- Raw bucket count since last measurement
- Total accumulation
- Total daily accumulation (today)
- Total daily accumulation (yesterday)