GC Sample Introduction OI Analytical 4760 Eclipse Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator
High-Performance Technology for Accurate, Reliable Volatiles Analysis
The OI Analytical 4760 Eclipse Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator uses a slim-line design and intuitive user interface to analyze volatile organic compounds (VOCs) quicker and more efficiently. Use to effectively monitor drinking water, wastewater, groundwater, storm water and more!
- Run more samples in less time and maximize laboratory throughput and profitability
- See the system's status instantly at a glance with TruColour™ LED indicator
- Patented Cyclone Water Management™ system removes >96% of water during the thermal desorb step allowing analysis of polar compounds & minimizing water transfer to the GC column
- Intuitive, simplified user-interface and Trap View™ software
- Heats sparger during bake to reduce carryover
- Patented technologies for foam sensing and purge abort to prevent system contamination
- Sparge Overfill Sensor (SOS™) prevents overfilling of the sparge vessel and system flooding
- Patented Infra-Sparge™ Sample Heater ensures consistent sparge vessel temperature conditions for improved compound recoveries and %RSDs
- Direct resistance heating of the trap at >1,000 °C/min eliminates the need for a trap preheating step and decreases overall purge and trap cycle time
The OI Analytical 4760 combines our 30+ years of VOC experience in one highly-productive instrument. Users can expect faster cycle times, higher sample throughput, and exceptional reliability. The purge-and-trap technique involves multiple complex processing steps. Patented components of the 4760 Eclipse remove uncertainty, improving instrument operation, accuracy, and overall analytical performance. Use in conjunction with our Model 4100 Water/Soil Sample Processor or Model 4551A Purge and Trap Autosampler to further increase sample throughput and lab productivity.
Fully compatible with all of the methods, protocols, and auto-requirements, the Eclipse 4760 Purge and Trap provides fast, accurate results with industry-leading performance.