Goulds Water Technology AGS Series Axial Grinder Pumps
- .5hp 115v, .5hp 230v, 1hp 115v or 1hp 230v options
- 60Hz single phase, 2” discharge
- Stainless Steel (440C), eight (8) hole cutter plate, three (3) blade cutter (3500 rpm)
- Non-clogging, cast iron semi-open impeller
- One piece (uni-body) cast iron casing
- Oil-cooled motor
- AISI 300 series stainless steel motor shaft
- Hardfaced silicon carbide on silicon carbide mechanical seal
POWERFUL PERFORMANCE FOR THE MODERN WASTEWATER STREAM
The AGS Series grinder pumps feature axial grinder and semi-open impeller technology to easily slice through the solids, flushables and trash found in the modern wastewater stream without roping or clogging. The powerful semi-open impeller and axial grinder reduce waste to a fine slurry to minimize downtime and service issues. AGS Series pumps offer solutions for a range of residential and light commercial applications and are an ideal replacemet for 2" discharge sewage pumps.
- Broad range of solutions: Available in single phase .5hp 115v, .5hp 230v, 1hp 115v or 1hp 230v options (60Hz single phase, 2” discharge)
- Trusted performance: The proven axial grinder and semi-open impeller technology reduce downtime caused by clogging or roping.
- Axial grinder: Stainless Steel (440C), eight (8) hole cutter plate, three (3) blade cutter generating up to 4.9 million bites per hour (up to 66' TDH).
- Semi-open impeller: Powerful, non-clogging, cast iron design. Balanced for smooth operation.
- Built to last:
- Casing: One piece, uni-body cast iron, volute type for high efficiency.
- Motor: Oil-cooled/fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for more efficient heat dissipation, permanent lubrication of bearings and mechanical seal, and protection against outside environment.
- Motor shaft: AISI 300 series stainless steel.
- Bearing Housing/Bearings: Upper and lower sealed ball bearings for precision positioning of parts and to carry all radial and thrust loads.
- Mechanical seal: Hardfaced silicon carbide on silicon carbide for longer life, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers (standard feature).
- Power cord: Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant 20 foot cord. SJTOW power cord with NEMA three prong grounding plug.
- Designed for continuous operation: Single phase, built-in, auto reset overload (Class F insulation) on all models.
- Ease of installation – Fixed balanced attachment to help simplify installation.
- Warranty: Three (3) years.
BASIN PACKAGES & KITS