The WTW ProfiLine Oxi 3205 Conventional Dissolved Oxygen Meter is an easy to use, robust and waterproof portable meter for the measurement of dissolved oxygen, i.e. in surface waters, in wastewater treatment plants and in fish farming applications.
- Professional dissolved oxygen pocket meter with mini USB interface for mobile applications.
- Easy-to-use with simplified keypad
- Backlit graphic display for measurements in all lighting conditions
- For all galvanic dissolved oxygen sensor except StirrOx
- Robust and waterproof (IP 67)
The WTW ProfiLine Oxi 3205 is suitable for galvanic oxygen sensors of the CellOx® and DurOx® series.
The adjustable salinity compensates for the salt content when measuring sea water and allows correct measured values. The results can be displayed either as saturation or concentration.
- Single instrument in a case including short instruction manual, CD-ROM and batteries (SKU: 2BA100)
- Meter with carry case including galvanic DO sensor CellOx® 325, accessories (SKU: 2BA101)