- Cuts tough solids
- Excellent flow passing properties
- Motors with high power density
- Robust and reliable
COMPACT CHOPPER PUMPS CUT SUMP PROBLEMS DOWN TO SIZE
The Flygt F 3068 chopper pump is specifically designed for pumping liquid manure with long-fiber components. Whether you face a simple or a demanding pumping job, Xylem always offers the right solution for the job.
The Flygt F 3068 is equipped with a particularly powerful and dependable impeller. It makes for great operating reliability and reduces annoying and costly interruptions to a minimum. At the same time the F pumps offer a significantly wider range of applications, both with respect to output quantity and pressure head.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Martensitic stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Griplock™ seal system. Secure locking to the shaft, no rubber friction, no grub screws and no shaft damage.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.