Procurement SpecialistOperations | Shah Alam, Malaysia, Malaysia
1. Business Partner Engagement
• Actively engage with teams across the business to develop sourcing strategies to best meet the needs
• Create effective channels to best communicate value of procurement to stakeholders
• Develop and manage performance measures to best ensure adoption of procurement best practices
2. Category and Spend Management
• Identify opportunities and risks to deliver savings, manage risks and ensure continuity of supply
• Develop and contribute to annual budget plan, aligning the objectives of local management and the Xylem Global Procurement to secure sourcing savings to meet yearly targets
• Communicate and provide insights into demand drivers, innovations and market intelligence on sourcing needs to stakeholders
• Develop and implement category strategies including risk reduction and responses and sourcing standardization to best meet business needs
• Consolidate, integrate and manage end to end procure to pay (P2P) process for the Engineering and Project Delivery team and sales branches
• Drive benefits, savings and support delivery schedules as a result of implementation of procurement initiatives.
3. Optimize Supplier Relationships
• Establish supplier governance model for strategic vendors with regular meetings to address improvement opportunities
• Establish and develop supplier KPIs in conjunction with stakeholders, measure and improve on performance metrics
4. Drive Continuous Improvement
• Drive continuous improvement through participating in rapid improvement events, supplier quality audits, training and certifications as required
• Perform regular purchasing policy review, implement procurement best practices and develop procurement capability via support and training for the SEA organization
5. Reporting & Projects Administration
• Prepares monthly reports and adhoc sourcing analysis to the Commercial Customer Operations Director and the Xylem Global Procurement organization
• Assist in management of strategic procurement plans
• Other duties & Projects as defined by the Customer Operations & Supply Chain Director.
• Executes new sourcing and procurement initiatives that are being rolled out by the Xylem Global Procurement organization.
• Participates actively in environmental, security and EHS or other initiatives as required