External SalesSales | Orange, Australia, Australia
Xylem’s smart water management starts with a holistic view of how mining and municipal uses water from sourcing to dewatering to mining water treatment and reuse to everything in between. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions.
If you are passionate about sales and possess excellent mechanical aptitude, we may have an exciting sales opportunity for you based remotely, preferably out of central NSW servicing clients in western NSW.
In this role, you will promote Xylem’s industry leading product portfolio to build and maintain long term relationships with your customers while identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Experience in a technical sales role with a strong focus in municipal water and wastewater treatment.
- Customer centric mindset, focused on solution selling outcomes.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel frequently with a current driver's license.
- Opportunity to work with a global industry leader.
- Generous base salary, quarterly bonus + superannuation.
- Flexible work/life balance.
- Relevant tools of trade to safely perform at your absolute best.
- Join a proactive and supportive team culture.
- Ongoing employee benefits (50% off gym membership, subsidised healthcare).
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community and become part of Xylems “Watermark” Corporate Social Responsibility program.