ANZ Rental Fleet ManagerSales | Perth, Australia, Australia
Xylem is the world leader in manufacturing tough, portable and reliable pumps for rental projects. Every day we solve water for our mining, municipal, and industrial customers across around the world. Join us to Solve Water!
The ANZ Rental Fleet Manager role based out of Perth, will join the Service and Rental Team. Reporting directly to the General Manager – Service and Rental you will be responsible for the profitability and life cycle of the Xylem Rental Pump fleet as well as identifying opportunities for growth.
This role will see you:
- Accountable for the profitability, cost management, utilisation and integrity of rental fleet
- Conduct analysis of the fleet and fleet operations and implement strategies to improve the performance
- Collaborate with Service Managers to ensure the fleet is maintained and readily available
- Support Projects and assist with bid preparation for new contracts and projects.
- Provide support in coordinating fleet requirements, mobilisation, commissioning and de-mobilisation
- Work with the sales teams to understand customer’s current and future expectations to ensure we meet customer needs
- Work in partnership with Xylem’s Marketing team to ensure our rental brand is the premium rental brand for water transport and treatment.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, business or related discipline
- Logistics expertise in managing remote fleet operations safely and efficiently
- Demonstrated commercial experience in production engineering, pump design, water or similar industry
- Current driver's license, with the ability to travel
- Proven analytical experience to work with large complex data sets
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with a customer focus
This rewarding role primarily based in Perth will take you to across Australia to manage the Rental Portfolio, with a high degree of travel. You will be an influencer, a negotiator and have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the business and with our customers.
Apply Now, work for a global leader who truly values their people and be rewarded with generous employee benefits like bonuses, company funded income protection, company car and the opportunity to join Xylems volunteer program “Watermark” and become part of the solution to “Solve water”! To discuss the position or book a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org.