Let’s build smart connections.
Our customers deliver gas, electricity and water to their communities.
We build the connections that make those distribution systems smarter.
- Cordonel® Static Flow Water Meter Static ultrasonic flow meter for water.
- iPERL® (International) Water Meter Reduce non-revenue water with this high-performance, solid-state water meter with integrated...
- DIAVASO Mobile Application Suite The Diavaso app suite comes complete with 5 meter reading apps that can be used individually or...
- MeiStream® Plus Water Meter The MeiStream® Plus water meter from Sensus is designed for cold potable water and equipped with an...
- 620C/620MC Water Meter The 620C and 620MC water meters are high-precision, MID-approved, volumetric meters ready for AMR....
- Sensus Advanced Analytics Sensus Advanced Analytics is designed to cover those who need a more customized solution.
- ResidiaJet™-C Water Meter The ResidiaJet™-C is a single-jet, dry-dial meter with magnetic coupling, composite housing, and...
Central Hudson Expands Distributed Energy Resource Capabilities with Sensus
New York utility advances renewable energy transformation
RALEIGH, NC - July 7, 2020: Alternative energy powers innovation at Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation. Homes with rooftop solar panels and expansive, commercial solar farms are part of the utility’s 2,600 square-mile service area between the northern New York City suburbs and the state capital of Albany. Technology has helped the utility seize the opportunity for new grid controls while ensuring quality and reliability as demand evolves.
Arqiva and Sensus Deliver Smart Water Metering Trial for Yorkshire Water
State-of-the-art, fixed-network solution deployed to enhance water management capabilities
May 21, 2020, UK, London: Arqiva, the leading UK communications and infrastructure media services provider, has been selected by Yorkshire Water, one of Britain’s largest water providers, to deliver and monitor a smart metering fixed-network trial as part of its plans to revolutionise its leakage detection programme.
World Water Day 2020: Sensus Supports Smart Utility Networks
Technology helps water utilities manage resources
RALEIGH, NC - March 22, 2020: These are dynamic times as we all face the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our families, colleagues and communities. Our nation’s resources are being stretched, front-line responders are tasked to do even more and utilities must continue to deliver essential services.