GC Detectors OI Analytical BTEX Analysis System
OI Analytical BTEX Analysis System is the total package for analyzing Benzene, Toluene, EthylBenzene, and Xylenes (BTEX) in water, soil, and solids based on USEPA methods.
- Standard system package includes all necessary hardware for analysis: Agilent GC, OI Analytical Model 4760 Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator, Model 4450 Tandem PID/FID, columns, and standards
- Sample Concentrator provides built-in Cyclone Water Management, rapid trap heating and cooling, Silcosteel sample pathway, unique protective sparge filter design, and optional Infra-Sparge Sample Heater for improving sample recoveries
- Uses the Tandem PID/FID for excellent sensitivity and linearity
- PID hidden-window design prevents lamp fouling
- Third detector capability offers additional analyses
- Choice of capillary columns
- Choice of autosamplers available for automated analysis
- Optional automated pH measurement
- Includes installation and startup using appropriate standards or methods in systems delivered in the U.S.
OI Analytical BTEX Analysis System offers preconfigured systems to simplify and customize instrumentation to provide complete GC-based solutions. A powerful lineup of instruments working together ensures reliable analyses of even the most challenging analytical problem. The BTEX Analysis System product lineup includes: Agilent GC, OI Analytical Model 4760 Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator, Model 4450 Tandem PID/FID, columns, and standards.
Principal applications for the System VPH include: Massachusetts Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbon (VPH) method; benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylenes, and other aromatics (BTEX); USEPA Methods 602, 8015, and 8020; GRO and DRO; leaking underground storage tank monitoring; fuel spills in soils; combined total leachate program; fuels in water (wastewater); ISO 15009 and 15680; and standard methods 6200C.