Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant tungsten carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Balanced lifting for easy onsite installation
- Close-coupled design for easy to service pump-end
Extreme High-Head and Jetting Pump with Solids-Handling Capabilities
The Godwin Dri-Prime® HL300M pump offers flow rates to 5,550 US GPM (1,260 m³/hr) and has the capability to discharge pressures to 235 psi (16.2 bar).
The HL200M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
High discharge pressure, dry running and portability make the HL300M ideal for mining, industrial and municipal pumping applications.
- Diesel engine and electric motor driven
- CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure
- PrimeGuard controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)