PumpView is the next generation in control and monitoring software for smaller water and wastewater utilities. Instead of going through an arduous design process, taking a big leap of faith and implementing a costly capital works project - you can monitor and control your wastewater collection or water supply system via the internet.
Start today. Do it securely.
- Significant reduction in operational costs due to wealth of data from the site
- Remote control - reset faults, control pump (auto/off/manual)
- Low risk
- Low cost
The only IT infrastructure needed is a web-browser (Internet Explorer 6/7) and an internet connection. PumpView uses the cellular network to communicate to and from the sites, and the internet to give you visibility and control of your system.
What Can I do With PumpView?
- See status of the entire network
- Drill down into individual Pump Stations and reservoirs
- Monitor well level
- Set pump and alarm set points
- See hours run, starts and faults accumulators
- Change mode and availability of pumps
- Receive detailed pump fault descriptions
- Monitor 3-phase supply and DC supply
- Track power and energy usage
- Monitor insulation resistance for motor windings (IRT)
- See inflow rates
- Track alarms for the entire network
- Receive and acknowledge detailed alarms via SMS, email and voice
What Can I Control With PumpView?
- Pump modes - (auto/off/manual)
- Level alarms
- Pump faults
- Set point profiles
- Automatically fill reservoirs from remote Pump Stations
What Can I Configure in PumpView?
- Additional users, their contact methods and security privileges
- Alarm contact lists
- Individual alarm points on each site with type of alarm, time between contacting each user
- I/O - zero and span for analogs, names, make an I/O point an alarm
What Reports Does PumpView Offer?
- Hours run, starts accumulators
- Fault report - date/time stamp, fault active/inactive, Pump Station
- Alarm log - all user alarm interaction including when each user was notified, by what method (SMS/email/voice), who noted the alarm
- User interaction log - all user interactions with their remote site
- View Sample Reports.