- High-efficiency IE4 equivalent motor
- Integrated power electronics that eliminate the need for external Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- With 3 propeller sizes of of 370, 580 and 770 mm that have optimized and fixed blade angle
- Variable output ( thrust ) with speed ranging from 290 to 800 rpm
- Scalable mixer control system with flexibility to match different process scenarios
- Tank-side or remote control by adding FPG 415 gateway with analog I/O and fieldbuses
- Easy to upgrade to flexible mixer control (ADF-system ). The mixer stays the same, independent of control system.
- Easy to install for mixer replacement installations
- Consistenly correct propeller rotation
- Soft start and stop
- Automatic overload protection
- Power factor close to 1
- Full status and alarms information for flexible control ( ADF-system )
- Jog wheel operator panel FOP 315, or touch screen operator panel FOP 402 ( option for ADF-system )
With its ability to adjust the output to the real demand, Xylem’s Flygt 4200 compact adaptive mixer series revolutionizes the wastewater treatment industry by bringing complete control and adaptability into the mixing process. The AD standard control system with pre-set control incorporates many built-in valuable features providing large energy savings, key autonomous protection capabilities and scalability for flexible control functionality (ADF-system). Ease of connectivity and connections to the operator panel allow fully integrated monitoring functions, so you can be assured of optimal mixer operation wherever you may be.
SPEND UP TO 50% LESS ON ENERGY
Flygt 4200 adaptive mixers series provide significant energy savings whether you operate with pre-set speed (AD standard control system ), or control them for tank-side or remote operation by adding the FPG gateway with analog I/O and fieldbuses (ADF flexible control system ). By matching the mixers’ output to real demand the Flygt 4200 series will even lower the operational costs and optimize process efficiency.
IMPROVE PROCESS RESILIENCY
Customers will experience full and immediate flexibility with the Flygt 4200 Adaptive Mixer series. With manual tank side control or SCADA-integrated management, you can be sure that the mixer can adapt to handle unexpected and planned changes with maintained efficiency. For instance, during infrequent events like seasonal fluctuations, tank cleanings or plant upgrades, the user-friendly Flygt operator panel (FOP) puts you in complete control of your mixer’s output so you can react quickly and efficiently.
Different control systems are available to match different process scenarios:
- AD - Standard control system
- Pre-set control that incorporates many built-in valuables features providing high energy savings, key autonomous protection and scalability for easy upgrade to flexible control (ADF-system) at a later stage.
- ADF - Flexible control system
- Gear up your any of your Flygt 4200 series for tank-side and remote operations by adding the FPG 415 gateway with analog I/O and fieldbuses. The fully integrated monitoring functions provide ease of connectivity and connections to the operator panel assuring optimal mixer operation.
INCREASE MIXER UPTIME
- The control electronics in Flygt 4200 series mixers are placed inside a dust-free, non-oxidizing environment reducing the risk for drive failure. In addition, these integrated components are submerged in a cooling media, thereby eliminating the need for a fan - the most fail-prone component of a traditional VFD. This integrated design also eliminates potential errors from sizing, set-up and wiring.
- With Flygt 4200 series you know exactly what is going on without having to touch the mixer – or even leave the control room, without any worries. Integrated monitoring functions include power consumption, energy meter, running time, drive temperature, phase loss alarm and overload.
- Flygt 4200 series automatically senses when overload conditions are imminent and adjust output while providing notification to the operator. Motor protection is built-in and protect from mechanical damage due to overheating and over current.
- From the reduced wear of the mixer itself-thanks to generating mixer output with lower speed-to its advanced motor, Active Seal technology and durable hydraulics, Flygt 4200 adaptive mixer series offers low maintenance costs.
REDUCE MIXER INVENTORY
Flygt 4200 series have multiple duty points and can easily be deployed across different applications, reducing the need for inventory of back-up mixers and spares and also lowering capital investment for rebuild or mixer replacements.