- Start limit main breaker prevents start up under a load
- 14-gauge steel, tubular frame provides structural reliability in a variety of conditions
- Manually-deployed, 30' tall, 360° rotating steel mast projects 4000W of adjustable light to illuminate up to 5-7 acres
- Four-point outrigger stance withstands 65+ mph winds
- Automatic shutdown triggered by low oil or high temperature
- 30-gallon fuel tank with consumption rate of approximately 0.5 GPH for an estimated run time of 60 hours
Reliable. Rugged. Ready. Godwin Light Towers are engineered to meet an array of illumination needs. Godwin Light Towers are powerful enough to cover 5 to 7 acres, yet portable enough to be manned by one person.
No matter where you are or what your application is, our unprecedented service is just a phone call away.
- Engine: Mitsubishi L3E, 12.2 HP, four-stroke diesel, liquid-cooled (standard); Kubota D905, 11.9 HP, four-stroke diesel, liquid-cooled engine (optional)
- Generator: Marathon, four-pole, brushless, self-regulated 6000W
- Fuel Tank: 30 gallon
- Fuel Consumption: 0.5 gph
- Mast & Cord: 30' maximum extension, coiled
- Lights: Four 1000W metal halide
- Ballast Type: Coil & core
- Lumens: 440,000
- Coverage: 5-7 acres
- Travel Length: 166.71"
- Trailer Length: 107"
- Trailer Width: 48"
- Dry Weight: 1,600 pounds