Engineer/Sr. Engineer -Product-Design-LocalizationEngineering | ITC – Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Supporting new product development projects within the water and energy sectors. This includes participating in the development of mechanical and electro-mechanical devices from concept through production launch.
- Responsible for new detailed product design of Pumps, Turbines and related products.
- To work for customization & localization of product.
- Preparation of manufacturing drawings & BOM of the developed/customized/localized design.
- Creation of designs that can withstand long term use in rugged environments and comply with required performance, regulatory and reliability requirements.
- Support of sustaining projects including cost down initiatives, alternate sourcing, field issue resolution, manufacturing support and ongoing product optimization.
- Actively participate in design reviews, design proposals and documentation required to define & control products.
- Co-ordination between Inter-company & Intra-Company people for product development & execution.